Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello there! Checking in.

Sorry guys!
I've been pretty awful-sick this week. I was planning for a post on Monday again but then the big-bad-flu hit me.

It's been pretty pathetic in our little off-campus house. We call it "The Bay Street Zoo" because, well, we live on Bay St... and because of the animals living there (we were at one point, two dogs and a hamster, but now we're at three dogs and maybe counting don't tell kevin...). Well, this week we've changed our name to the Bay Street FLU. Even the pups are pathetic and sad.

But...that's when my homework is due...

It's also outrageously cold here. As in, -13 with a windchill of -25. Sometimes, I forget why I picked this school. I think that's also why the doggies are being so mopey.

"Mom, it's cold. Fix it."
I've got a couple of posts in the queue for this coming week - gonna try to finish them up tonight and tomorrow. Just wanted to say hi and apologize for not being around - I hope you will forgive my sickly self.

See you tomorrow!
-Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment